Saturday, May 12, 2012

Day 6 - Sat, May 12: Last P-Day before chemo

I feel little foolish writing this since I didn't even see Ryan today........

Today was his last day of steroid treatment before he starts the major chemo drugs tomorrow.  As I understand it, the Medrol (steroids) sensitizes lymphocytes to the chemo and enhances the kill rate.

He was having some headaches, but enjoyed pizza and Chinese food and some company.

I spent the day at dance recital photos, basketball games and getting a dresser on craigslist to put in the office where the girls are sleeping so Sophia and Ryan can have a little space of their own.

Tim and I are pretty wiped out.  And I'm sure Ryan & Sophia and Brian are as well.  It's been a long week.  Tomorrow the real battle begins.

----Barb

3 comments:

  1. Hey Barb - Does Ryan have free internet at the hospital? If so he can get a free one-month Netflx "trial membership" and watch as many movies and TV shows as he wants. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thin we can keep in touch once in a while using video chat via Facebook chat, Skype or Google + Hangouts.

    Nuestras oraciones están con usted. Usted, su esposa y su familia son increíbles y me encanta tu fe. Nos vemos pronto.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep on truckin' guys....you are doing great !!!

    ReplyDelete