Sunday, May 27, 2012

Day 21 - More Vincristine

All in all a quiet day - Ryan got more IV Vincristine today.  He tolerates it pretty well. 

Tim and I and the girls joined him in his hospital room for sacrament, then had supper with the Yeagers.

Sophia's plane arrived on time in spite of bad weather scheduled for Maryland - I think they left just in time to miss the weather.  She will be spending the night in the hospital.

We've almost got MeiLin's room cleaned out.  My little pack rat parted with lots of junk yesterday. and we put all her baskets of treasures on a shelf the girls & I assembled in the garage.  Tomorrow we tackle the closet and the last few drawers, then the room will belong to Sophia & Ryan for the next 18 months or so.

Then there's the garage.  As Scarlett O'Hara would say, "I'll think about that another day....."
---Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment