Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Note from Ryan: Thank you all.

I just thought i'd get on the blog for once to thank everyone for everything.  All the prayers, all the fasts, all the time spent.  I just got Matthew Ficker's package and i'm overfilled with joy.  Special shoutout to everyone from psych 301: you made me cry harder than Ross Flom would hah!  You've all reminded me why I love BYU so much, and I can't wait to be well enough to start attending again. 

Sophia and I are doing great, I feel healthier now than I have in months, and we're hitting the bone-marrow transplant ground running.  It's so awesome to think about all the people behind us, we're definitely an army moving forward. 

I want to give you all my love and thanks.  Please keep supporting us and keep us in your prayers, the hardest part is about to come up in October.

Thank you Matt and Ross, and everyone from Stats.  Your kids can draw especially well!

Love

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment